Something big is coming for freelancers—International Freelancers Day! If you haven’t heard about it yet, this is a free, two-day online conference exclusively for solo professionals. And the line up of speakers and sessions are impressive. But be sure to block off your calendar because this event will be held live so you’ll need to show up on time for the sessions you want to attend.
Here are the topics for each day:
Friday, September 24
- How Facebook Can Supercharge Your Freelance Business
- Create a killer network to build and boost your business
- SEO Copywriting Made Simple for Freelance Writers
- How to Determine if There’s a Viable Market for Your Freelance Services!
- Facebook Marketing Success Secrets for Solo Professionals
- Workday Nirvana: How to remain inspired and productive when you work alone
- Getting Corporate Clients
- How to Build Your Brand As a Freelancer
- How to Attract Freelance CLIENTS with Your Blog (Not Other Freelancers)
- What Kind of Entrepreneur Are You? Knowing the Rules of the Game You’re Playing to Win
- How to Trigger The Big 5 Subsconscious Buy-Buttons Without Feeling Like A Slick Idiot
- So You Want to Write a Book — An Introduction to Writing, Publishing and Promoting
Saturday, September 25
- Real-Time Marketing & PR: How to Engage Your Market, Connect with Customers, and Create Products that Grow Your Business Now
- 7 Productivity Secrets To Make Your Best BETTER!
- How To Build Your Business By Creating Your Own Smarter, Faster, Cheaper Web TV Show
- 5 Proven “Low-Tech” Ways to Land Profitable Clients
- 5 Tips for Increasing Your Competitive Advantage Over Other Copywriters
- Become an Expert at Optimizing Web Content for Social Media
- Transitioning from Freelancer to Creative Business Owner
- 12 Strategies for a “Well-Fed” Freelancing Career!
- Negotiating Your Way to Success
- How to Write and Design Winning Landing Pages
Be sure to visit the website to find out more information and also to register so you can reserve your spot! Go freelancers